Sunday, November 13, 2011

So, Jay is in a band and I recently had the opportunity to go to one of his shows. I don't get to do it very often anymore because it's harder with the baby, and I forgot how much I enjoy it. Their music is really good, they have a great stage presence, and it's so much fun to watch Jay on stage. He's normally a really shy person, but when he's on stage he gets pretty into it and really rocks out. So fun! I got to do a little dancing too, which is something I miss dearly. (Now that I'm an avid watcher of the Ellen Degeneres show though, I dance every day with her. I'm not ashamed.)

This image is their new album cover, "Soundtrack of Violence." They're all former Marines that met while they were deployed and their new album is my favorite of theirs so far. So, in honor of Veteran's Day, take a listen.

www.americanhitmen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment