Friday, June 1, 2012

Siri-isms




These are some pictures from Easter.  We celebrated early because Jay had an out of town show on Easter.  It was such a fun morning!  We did Siri's basket, she got royally spoiled, and we're still trying to finish all of the candy from her basket.  Then we went over and did an Easter egg hunt with my family.  Always so much fun! 

Well, Siri is getting better and better at talking every day.  I wanted to write down some of my favorite things she's saying right now.

"Uh-oh, wha' happen?"
"So tute!"- So cute
"Mo, mo tease?" -More, more please?
"A moom!"- The moon
"Say...."- She says this when she wants me to talk so she can repeat what I say, she's such a good little mimic!
"La, la, night, night."- Done in a sing song voice all day long.  She loves Tonight by Hot Chelle Ray.

Also, I recently had a couple funny conversations with Siri...
Me- Siri, can you say Jesus?
Siri- Jew!!!!
(We've got issues)

Me-one
Siri-six
Me-two
Siri-six
Me-three
Siri-six
Me-four
Siri-six
Me-five
Siri-five!!!!!-yelled while giving herself five.
(Seriously, she said six the whole time until it would have been right.)

I was on the floor doing sit-ups, something I don't do very often which was evidenced by Siri's reaction... She comes running in, panicked and sits down next to me, puts her face right next to mine and says, "You okay?"  

She's the cutest thing ever and I'm loving spending the time with her this summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment