Friday, December 28, 2012

The Past Nine Months in Pictures

It has been ages since I've been able to post.  I finished out the semester with a 4.0 and was ranked #2 in my Chemistry class.  Jay graduated from ITT Tech with his associates and is loving his job, mostly because they give him whatever gadgets he asks for.  We are both getting ready to start up new semesters and enjoying the short time we have home.  The biggest update is that we had another little girl.  Mila Berlyn was born on December 17th.  6 lbs 15 oz, 19 inches long and super delicious. 

Mila is a super vocal baby.  She grunts ALL the time.  When she's not grunting and pushing she is sighing.  She sighs when she sleeps, when she eats, when she's awake.  This girl is never quiet.  Siri is adjusting better than I thought she would.  I thought she'd try to smother Mila because she hate babies, but the only real danger is that she will smother her with kisses.  I cannot keep her off of Mila.  It's so fun. 

Rather than blog about everything that's gone on in the past nine months, I thought I'd just post a bunch of pictures.  Enjoy!































2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big Siri has gotten! Look at all that hair splayed all over the pillow in the snoozing picture! And oh holy cow, how tiny Mila is. I can't even stand how cute the matching Christmas pjs are! Congratulations. Welcome to the world of two kids, two hands. You and Jay will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pictures! Both your girls are truly delicious.

    ReplyDelete