Monday, October 26, 2009

Chocolate

So, this past weekend I went to the 2009 Euro Chocolate festival. It is supposed to be the best chocolate festival in Europe. I'm not going to lie, it was awesome. Chocolate is probably my favorite thing in the whole entire world, and I was in heaven.

I bought a ton of chocolate. Chocolate suckers for neices and nephews and chocolate bars for everybody else. Not just normal chocolate though, the most obscure chocolate you have ever heard of. What's the fun of going to a festival and coming home with plain old milk chocolate? I've got rose chocolate, violette, lavendar, ginger, cardamom, red chile, and all spice (I'm not even sure what that means). So, get excited family. Hope you like chocolate!

6 comments:

  1. Hey, for some reason it didn't show me that you updated how obnoxious! Those pictures of the hike are beautiful, you look so pretty in them.

    A Chocolate festival, sounds delicious! Really who would not enjoy that. I think I want dibs on the Lavendar chocolate... sounds interesting but not disgusting!

    Love YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not know you posted until now. A chocolate festival sounds like my kind of thing though. Who can go wrong with chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm so happy to see your blog. I'm really excited to taste all of the chocolates. I think we should have our own chocolate festival and let everyone share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erin, this is Chase. I miss you very much and I'm so excited to see you after Thanksgiving. And I'm excited to try the chocolate. I'll even try the chille pepper one even though it sounds totally wierd.

    Love You, Bye!

    From Chase

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erin this is Aspen You look very pretty in your pictures. I hope your vacation has been wonderful and exciting. Thanks for getting us chocolate, I think the ginger kind sounds like it might be yummy.

    Love you!

    Love Aspen

    ReplyDelete