Friday, October 2, 2009

Soccer Games and PDA

We went to a soccer game here and it was super awesome! It made me miss playing so much. The people got really into it. They had huge flags and they had cheers that they all knew . It was a really good time!

Oh, this? This is just me and Makkia doing our biggest mouths. Remember how I can put my fist in my mouth?

Okay, I don't know if you guys thought I was joking about the whole abundance of PDA thing...but I've definitely been video recording it. Here's one of my favorites. You should definitely watch it because it will give you a taste of Italy. This is what it's like here, all the time. You can't go a whole day without seeing this at least five times. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! A new post. It sounds like you're having fun. I miss watching you play soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awkward that you sat and videoed that without them noticing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video is a classic, I mean what was he doing with his hand, it is all over the place. That soccer game sounds like a blast. We miss you!

    Love YA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey You!!

    Just wanted you to know we were thinking of ya, hope your having fun!

    I tried emailing you the other day and it came back to me with an error, don't know why. Anyway, maybe you should update your blog soon, just a thought.

    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete