Monday, September 21, 2009






So, this is my roommate, Katie. We live with Tina and another exchange student named Marina. Tina thinks Marina's name is so funny. Everytime she says it she pretends like she's swimming. You know, the sea.



I can't figure out how to put pictures on the way I want, but this was the first cooking class. We made homemade Ravioli, grilled pumpkin, veal and biscotti. It was pretty awesome!
Oh, this? This is just where I live. Don't mind that it's gorgeous! It's amazing here.

3 comments:

  1. I think we need to live where you live! I think I want to be in your cooking class (make sure you bring home recipes so you can make us real Italian food). You look so darling in all of your pictures. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds Yummy... Looks Gorgeous... Kind of Jealous!!

    Your room mate is cute. (Is room mate two words? That kind of makes the word look bad, like she's your "Mate".) Okay, I'm pretty sure it's just one word but I'm leaving it like that just because It makes me laugh.

    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, Me again. Post something new, we miss you!

    P.S. Look at my blog, we got our family pics back, they're pretty cute!

    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete