Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Siri's first birthday!


Jay will be the first to tell you that I get overly excited, about everything. I have been so excited for Siri's birthday for months and I've been planning for at least a month. Jay had school and work today but we tried to set aside some time in between to make this day special. We are having a little birthday party with our families on Saturday but still wanted to make today feel like it was her birthday. We got a cute cupcake at the store and decided to let her go nuts.



I got Siri a cute little birthday outfit, and she looked so grown up. I was kind of wishing they had the same cardigan for me.



Daddy had to help Siri blow the candle out.





Siri really wasn't sure about the cupcake and absolutely refused to get her hands in it. The icing on her face on the pictures was actually put there by Jay, not Siri, and the she waited to be fed, she wouldn't do it herself. All in all, it was a really fun day. We're so lucky to have this little girl! She has changed our lives and we love her to pieces!





1 comment:

  1. "she waited to be fed, she wouldn't do it herself."

    So cute. Too bad these days don't last. I'd still feed all 7 of mine if they'd let me, it'd keep the kitchen way cleaner. ;)

    ReplyDelete