Monday, October 3, 2011

Stand back, I'm a professional.

Okay, I realize that this may be picture overload. But, seeing as how I had over 300 pictures to choose from I feel like I showed great restraint. We bought this awesome camera over a year ago and have yet to really figure out how to use it. Teresa and Kris are photography masters and were nice enough to help me out. We were going to get them professionally done but they wanted to charge $300. No thanks to that! So, enjoy. This is the first post of birthday pictures and none of these are photo-shopped. I will probably post again with some tweaked photos. Then again, I've been telling myself I need to blog for months. I guess what I'm saying is... don't hold your breath.

You definitely don't have to look at all the photos, but you should still probably leave a comment about how cute she is. I'm one of those moms. I am secretly hoping that every person I talk to will ask to see photos so I can show her off. Here's hoping!




















3 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable. I gasped audibly, twice, as I was scrolling down. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, she is so freaking adorable! I love everything you have going on there. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute! Love her, Love the pictures... basically I'm feeling a lot of love right now.

    Plus see how possible it is to blog and still watch the tube... I'm glad we had this talk. I expect big things from you from now on!

    ReplyDelete